The Games are certainly the signature event of the Steampunk Empire Symposium, a civilized contest between many regional airships and steampunk groups to win the glory, the Symposium Trophy, and four badges to next year’s convention.
For the 2013 Symposium Games, to keep the contests creative and fresh, all competing airships must submit and facilitate a challenge in order to be a part of the Games. Each airship, obviously, can not compete in their own challenge, and impartial judges will allocated, but it is the responsibility of the challenging airship to formulate detailed rules of the game and provide any necessary equipment.
Due to the more complex (and jolly well more fun) nature of the ever expanding Symposium Games, formal registration of games and airships must be complete by midnight (EST) on Friday, March 15, 2013 . . . the Ides of March!
To have your group or airship registered with the Steampunk Symposium contact CaelynTek at email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of the airship/group
- Name of the captain/leader (person who is organized enough to keep the group together)
- Names of key crew members
- Location of the group: city and state
- When and where the group meets on a regular basis
- A brief description of the group (about a paragraph)
- Contact information: email address? website address?
- Also include a couple of pictures for the page.
Official registration for the Games costs $15 per team; this includes an official certificate of registration and the the chance to win exclusive pins for the champions of each challenge. Email your registration to receive the payment link.